POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : First QTPOV render (in linux) : Re: First QTPOV render (in linux) Server Time
8 Aug 2024 14:17:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: First QTPOV render (in linux)
From: Greg M  Johnson
Date: 16 Jun 2005 22:47:49
Message: <42b239d5$1@news.povray.org>
It's a powerful app.

i) I have humongously messy files and the "declaration type & name" analysis
I'm sure will help.
ii) The "ini to use" dropdown will prove powerful as I switch back and forth
between renders of big fractals and 320x240 anims...

but
iii) the font is going to kill my eyes.  No way to change?

Yes, of course I should also/instead ask at sf.net.